The State Bar sections have scheduled the following events:
- Friday, August 2 -- Saturday, August 3: State Bar International Law
Section presents International Law Weekend, Pan Pacific Hotel, San Francisco.
Contact: Carol Banks, 415/561-8380. [11.5 hours MCLE credit]
- Thursday, September 5 -- Friday, September 6: State Bar Taxation Section
presents Bankruptcy Taxation Institute, ANA Hotel, San Francisco. Contact:
Rose Santillano, 415/561-8880. [9 hours MCLE credit]
- Thursday, October 10 -- Sunday, October 13: State Bar Annual Meeting,
Long Beach. Contact: Office of Meeting Services, 415/561-8210. [20+ hours
- Thursday, October 24 -- Sunday, October 27: State Bar Environmental
Law Section presents 1996 Environmental Law Institute, Tenaya Lodge, Yosemite.
Contact: Jayna Blackwell, 415/561-8882. [12 hours MCLE credit]
- Wednesday, October 30: State Bar Antitrust & Trade Regulation Law
Section presents 1996 Golden State Institute/Lawyer of the Year Dinner,
Hotel Intercontinental Los Angeles. Contact: Pres Soberon, 415/561-8854.
[MCLE to be determined]
- Friday, November 1 -- Saturday, November 2: State Bar Labor & Employment
Law Section presents 14th Section Annual Meeting. Contact: Pres Soberon,
415/561-8890. [MCLE to be determined]
- Friday, November 1 -- Sunday, November 3: State Bar Intellectual Property
Section presents 21st Annual Intellectual Property Institute. Contact:
Jayna Blackwell, 415/561-8375. [MCLE to be determined]
- Friday, November 8 -- Sunday, November 10: State Bar Sections present
1996 Fall Section Education Institute, Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage.
Contact: Office of Meeting Services, 415/561-8210. [18+ hours MCLE credit]
Certification: These activities have been approved for
Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California
in the amount of the number of hours shown with each activity. The State
Bar of California certifies that these activities conform to the standards
for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations
of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.