The State Bar sections have scheduled the following events:
- Thursday, October 24 -- Sunday, October 27: State Bar Environmen-tal
Law Section presents 1996 Environmental Law Institute, Tenaya Lodge, Yosemite.
Contact: Jayna Blackwell, 415/561-8882. [12 hours MCLE credit]
- Wednesday, October 30: State Bar Antitrust & Trade Regulation Law
Section presents 1996 Golden State Institute/Lawyer of the Year Dinner,
Hotel Inter-Continental, Los Angeles. Contact: Pres Soberon, 415/561-8854.
[6 hours MCLE credit]
- Friday, November 1 -- Saturday, November 2: State Bar Labor & Employment
Law Section presents 14th Section Annual Meeting, Hyatt Regency, Monterey.
Contact: Pres Soberon, 415/561-8890. [12.5 hours MCLE credit]
- Friday, November 1 -- Sunday, November 3: State Bar Intellectual Property
Section presents 21st Annual Intellectual Property Institute, Fairmont
Hotel, San Jose. Contact: Jayna Blackwell, 415/561-8375. [14 hours MCLE
- Saturday, November 2: State Bar Estate Planning, Trust & Probate
Law Section presents 20th Annual Fall Program, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Los
Angeles Airport Wyndham Hotel. Contact: Susan Orloff, 415/561-8206. [6
hours MCLE credit]
- Friday, November 8 -- Sunday, November 10: State Bar Sections present
1996 Fall Section Education Institute, Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage.
Contact: Office of Meeting Services, 415/561-8210. [18+ hours MCLE credit]
Certification: These activities have been approved for
Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California
in the amount of the number of hours shown with each activity. The State
Bar of California certifies that these activities conform to the standards
for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations
of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.