MCLE CALENDAR OF EVENTS
The State Bar sections have scheduled the following events:
- Thursday, October 9: State Bar Antitrust & Trade Regulation Law
Section presents Fifth Annual Golden State Institute, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.,
Hotel Nikko, San Francisco. Contact: Liz Avila, 415/561-8854. [6 hours
- Thursday, October 16 - Sunday, October 19: State Bar Environmental
Law Section presents 1997 Environmental Law Institute, Tenaya Lodge, Fish
Camp near Yosemite. Contact: Don Breer, 415/561-8882. [12 hours MCLE credit]
- Friday, October 17 - Sunday, October 19: State Bar Intellectual Property
Section presents 22nd Annual Intellectual Property Institute, Ritz Carlton
Huntington Hotel, Pasadena. Contact: Liz Avila, 415/561-8375. [13.5 hours
- Friday, October 24: State Bar Legal Services Section presents Effective
Crime Victim Advocacy, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Wyndham Emerald Plaza Hotel, San
Diego. Contact: Mia Baker, 213/974-7581.
- Friday, October 24: State Bar International Law Section presents Enforcing
Contracts & Judgments in Mexico, 8 a.m. - 11 a.m., Olympic Collection,
Los Angeles. Contact: Pres Soberon, 415/561-8380.
- Friday, October 24 - Saturday, October 25: State Bar Labor & Employment
Law Section presents 15th Annual Meeting, Sheraton Hotel, Universal City.
Contact: Pres Soberon, 415/561-8890. [MCLE credit to be determined]
- Friday, November 7 - Sunday, November 9: State Bar Taxation Section
presents its Annual Meeting, ANA Hotel, San Francisco. Contact: Susan Orloff,
415/561-8880. [15.25 hours MCLE credit]
- Friday, November 14 - Sunday, November 16: State Bar Sections present
1997 Fall Section Education Institute, Hotel del Coronado. Contact: Carol
Zlongst, 415/561-8210. [12+ hours MCLE credit]
CERTIFICATION: The State Bar of California and Section Education
Meeting Services are bar-approved MCLE providers.